At Lentini Dental we believe everyone deserves an amazing smile and our goal is to help you achieve this.
Located at 21 Princes Hwy, Werribee, Lentini Dental is an state-of-the-art clinic with an emphasis on advanced restorative treatments including aesthetics, cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. The practice also functions as an Implant Centre. Since opening the doors in 1992, our focus remains on providing patients with exceptional general and cosmetic dentistry.
Led by Dr Michael Lentini, our team consists of general and cosmetic dentists, as well as hygienist and auxiliary staff. Because Dr Lentini prizes continuous education and attends courses around the world to further his knowledge, his reputation in is of the highly regarded.
Lentini Dental is experienced in all areas of general and cosmetic dentistry, with a particular emphasis on advanced restorative treatments and dental implant surgery. Coupling careful diagnosis with advanced technical procedures, the Lentini Dental goal is to provide a family-friendly dental clinic offering the latest technologies to service your present and future dental health needs.
Since graduating from the University of Melbourne in 1986, Dr Lentini has focused on providing his patients with the best information and treatment for their dental health. He has continuously strived to provide a more complete range of treatment options, and always being abreast of the most advanced dental restorative techniques available. In 1997 Lentini Dental became the first practice in Australia to offer Air Abrasion Micro-Dentistry.
Dr Lentini is accredited by the Australian Society of Implant Dentistry, is a member of the A.D.A (Australian Dental Association), the A.S.I.D (Australian Society of Implant Dentistry) and the Australian Osseo-Integration Society. Dr Lentini offers Titanium Dental Implants and Dental Implant Surgical procedures which are world-class.
Additional overseas training includes completion of a surgical residency in Advanced Oral Rehab with Implants at the Malo Clinic of Advanced Oral Rehabilitation in Portugal in early 2009. Dr Lentini is also highly experienced in the use of Cerec CADCAM technology for Ceramic Restorations, using this digital technology since 2003. This enables same-day crowns, veneers and inlays.
Lentini Dental services:
- General Dentistry: from examinations and cleaning to tooth-coloured fillings, bonding, root canal treatments, extractions, dental implant surgery and treatment and maintenance.
- Orthodontics: offering orthopaedic appliances, removable orthodontic appliances, clear aligners, lingual (hidden) braces and conventional braces to assist in attaining proper alignment of the teeth and jaw.
- Dental Implants: from 1 visit dental implant surgery, All-on-Four, titanium dental Implants to replace a single tooth or a full set of teeth, and dentures stabilised by implants, Lentini Dental offers an extensive list of procedures as a Dental Implant Centre.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Smile design, porcelain veneers, crowns and gum lifts as well as a host of other advanced cosmetic enhancements and restoration treatments.
- Teeth Whitening: Lentini Dental offers both in-chair Laser Teeth Whitening and Home Whitening services.
- Veneers:.A strong emphasis on creating natural looking veneers that look so good that they do not look like treatment has been done.
- Advanced Restorative Services: Advanced oral rehabilitation with dental implants, crowns and bridgework or Cerec restorations.
- Dental Hygienist: A Dental Auxilliary that is focussed on dental hygiene, for the treatment of gum disease, cleaning, polishing, assisting with tooth whitening and general oral hygiene.