Lentini Dental is focused on providing high quality general dental treatment. We offer a range of comprehensive general dental care procedures for all ages. As part of our ongoing commitment to our patients, we also have a full time dental hygienist to take care of preventive needs.
General Dentistry procedures Lentini Dental provides include:
- Cleaning : regular dental cleaning by a Dental Hygienist is necessary to ensure gum health is maintained and for the removal of plaque from hard to reach areas.
- Fillings : Tooth coloured fillings including using Cerec Cad Cam technology for computer-generated ceramic fillings. Removing silver amalgam from the practice in 1995, all fillings at Lentini Dental are completed with the cosmetically ideal tooth coloured materials.
- Bonding : to professionally fill gaps and imperfections of the teeth and to cosmetically enhance the smile.
- Root Canal treatments : to treat pain and infection in teeth using modern digital diagnostic and treatment aids.
- Extractions : A high level of surgical experience means that routine extractions as well as surgical removal of teeth, including most wisdom tooth impactions are routine, Lentini Dental takes every care to ensure the smoothest possible procedure.
- Treatment and maintenance : for the treatment of gum disease and improving the future health of the gums.
Lentini Dental is outfitted with a high level of technology and advanced equipment including; Diagnodent lasers, Cerec CAD CAM for computer generated ceramic crowns and fillings, intra oral cameras, Intra oral digital x-rays, Digital Panoramic and Digital Tomogram (C.T.) machine, and for early detection cases ‘no needle/no drill’ air abrasive techniques.
All staff members have been independently trained in infection control procedures so that we take the utmost care in instituting all sterilization techniques used in our practice.
General Dentistry Case Study
View the before and after photos examples of our patients who received general dentistry treatment here.